Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm already get "DUIT RAYA"..yeay..!!



Dear friends..


Firstly i want to wish "Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak" to all my muslim friends..Eventhough today is already 6th day of fasting I think it's not too late to wish to all of you guys..I'm really hope my ramadhan this year,I will spend it with lots of 'amalan and ibadah'..Insyaalah..Ha, not to forget that I hope this ramadhan I can reduce my weight...Bile nk kurus? huhu..

Ok, i have some good news to tell you..(good for me je la actually)..hehe..Yesterday i got my 'duit raya'...Weh,blum raya lagi la...haha..No, actually last month my campus organised Career Fair and one of the company who are joined is ANTARA LION STEEL MILLS SDN.BHD..This is the website link..

The good news is, i won the lucky draw as i submitted my resume..I didn't expect that i im so lucky that day..Alhamdulillah rezeki...Hmm, boleh la beli baju raya sehelai nih...Thank to the Lion Group...Ya, thats the good news I want to tell you..Poyo..hehe..Okla got to go-Budak Starbuck tgk semacam da kat kitorang (me n mazwan) lepak je kt sini..ye la puase kan,xkan nak minum..hehe..Buat muka tebal je la..Ok..Bye! See you soon..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uiyoo..dh ada blog r..congratz my frenz..
Att:mcm dh kurus skit jer..dont worrry k..

Anonymous said...

already got duit ray??
so ape lg..
pls blanja aku,haha