Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Merdeka Day Everyone!



Dear Readers,

"Tanggal 31, bulan 8,57...Merdeka,merdeka,tetaplah merdeka...Ia pasti menjadi sejarah.."..We always heard this song when we are in the end of August..Everyone knows the singer who sang this song..Ya, it's Sudirman's song, my mum favourite artist (Im always argue with my mum what's is so special of him?..and my mum said he has a unique voice and all his songs are meant to everyone..)..Ya, i must agree with you mum!..

Ok2, im not going to talk about Sudirman, im going to share my merdeka celebration in my campus..This merdeka day, it's not so happening like last years when I join the "Konvoi Merdeka" with my friends when we "tawaf" the whole UTM..With my lovely BGV, we pusing all of the jalan2 in my campus..It was so memorable merdeka day last year!

This year we plan to see the 'bunga api' in whole JB area from the top of Balai Cerap in UTM.If anyone dont know what is Balai Cerap, it's actually the highest land in UTM Skudai and from top of the land, we can see a nice view of the whole UTM and some JB area..In the night before merdeka day,fahmi,ando,joe and me was waiting to see the 'bunga api'.We are frustated actually, as we just saw the 'bunga api' by UTM at padang kawad.We can't see the other 'bunga api' in JB...Aiyo..dahla it's going to be the last time (Insyaalah grade on time) I will celebrate with my friends,tapi 'bunga api' ado...huhu..Lepas ni dah semua sibuk keje,buat hal masing2 maybe nk celebrate merdeka pun xde masa..But we have to celebrate jugak as we are Malaysian..

I'm so proud to be Malaysian, as we live in peaceful and happy without any ancaman dari luar kan? As a malaysian we must understand how hard Tunku Abdul Rahman is fight to be make our country free..Merdeka is not just we celebrates, because I'm sure everyone has the meaning of merdeka to them..Happy merdeka to everyone!..MERDEKA,MERDEKA !!!!!




No comments: