Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hello Guys !

I'm always wanted to start blogging because most of people have their own blog, but it have been delaying due to lot of works,lack of time and many things that I should do.We never realize how precious little time we have in a day until its all gone...So i decided to start now and share with u guys a moment of my life...In the process of delaying I've been thinking and giving a lot of thoughts into what my very first posting should be.I'm really hope that u guys will happy with my post.

The only things I'm writing here is because I really need to improve my English and write something in English.So I think blog is the best way for me to fulfill my needs..I'm very happy if u guys can comment on my writing if there any grammatical error.I just learn about blog and if my blog layout is messy or xberapa cantik I'm so sorry about that.At least it's interesting,I think is OK rite? I will do my best k..

K guys i need to go to class,and I will think what my next post will be.Till then i hope u will visit my blog again..Welcome to my blog.. Mr.Jeep ....See you soon!


p/s : saya budak baru belajar

1 comment:

intan Norafzan said...

hy...
1st of all congrats for having a blog, of ur own. i dont have one. though, due to busyness..
ur objective to improve your english through blog was v.good, actually.really, u can improve your english skills through this kind of thng. dunt have to be afraid, as long as u want it, u'll , for sure will get it..
its a good start up because once you work, language does matter..and it's english, yes, to be spesific.. when you're working with private sector, the company will look on your confidence in yourself,the way you bring yourself up, n the way u speak..trust me,k..N yes, grade are important but the best is how you present yourself. so before you go to any interview, prepare yourself okey..:)
good luck on your blog n i'll wait for you in your new life ---> working life! hehe..